From September, All Key Stage 1 children will receive a free hot school meal as part of the Government’s initiative. Key Stage 2 children will be able to have a hot or cold meal with pudding for £2.70 per day. The catering team we are using is Taylor Shaw and they are working hard to ensure your child receives a quality meal.
At North Newton, we have worked incredibly hard to organise this provision and we hope your child enjoy the meals. They are currently cooked at St Mary’s School and brought to North Newton. We believe we will offer your child a decent hot school meal (or a packed lunch should you prefer when ordering). For further information and details about our meal providers, please log onto Taylor Shaw’s website on: www.taylorshaw.com
To help with the continued smooth running of the system please note the following:
- Children may choose to eat for the whole week or individual days of your choice.
- Meals are ordered in 3-week blocks.
- Menus and money (£2.70 per meal for KS2 only) must be received by 12.00pm on the date stated on the menu. Menus handed in after this time will not be submitted.
- Please tick the box clearly against your child’s order requirement.
- Menus and money should be sent to the school office clearly marked with the child/ren’s name Dinner money must be separate from all other school payments.
- Cheques should be made payable to “Taylor Shaw”