North Newton Community Primary School is situated in the heart of a beautiful rural village in Somerset which is located close to the M5 and other major routes into the area. The school currently has 91 children on roll and is well supported with excellent local community links. We are seeking to appoint an experienced member of staff to join our existing and dedicated staff team which help to create a caring, family environment. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a busy office or school environment
- Experience in office-based applications, SIMS, Microsoft, Excel, Word etc
- Qualified to GCSE level in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Have a good sense of humour and enjoy working as part of a dedicated staff team
The role is advertised at 25 hours per week, term time only and is fixed term in the first instance until 31/03/2023.
The salary is Grade 15 Scale Points 3 – 4 Range (18,887 – 19,264)
Pro-rata actual salary (10,601 – 10,812) you will also have access to additional benefits as a member of the Somerset County Council Employment Scheme.
Closing Date Friday 18 March 2022, interviews week commencing 21st March 2022.