- Salary: £5,597 – £7,846
- Closing date: Monday January 3rd, 2022 12:00pm
We are seeking to appoint the following staff to new roles. Your role will contribute to the school improvement plan and enhance the learning experience for all our children. In return, we offer a supportive staff team and delightful pupils who are eager to learn. You will also have access to additional benefits as a member of the Somerset County Council Employment Scheme.
Part Time 0.2
Main Scale Range (£25,714 – £36,961) plus Special Needs Allowance (£2,270)
Pro-rata actual salary (£5,597 – £7,846)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced SENCO to start in the Spring Term. This is an exciting opportunity to join the school as it enters a new phase. North Newton School is situated in the heart of a beautiful rural village in Somerset. We currently have 92 children on roll and the existing staff team help to create a caring, family environment. Located close to the M5 and other major routes into the area, the school is well supported and has excellent local community links. A plan is in place to ensure a smooth transition supported by the current postholder.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a proven SENCO experience (desirable).
- Have the SENCO qualification (essential)
- Effectively support and advise colleagues and parents.
- Understand child protection issues
- Be a strong communicator with excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Be skilled in building relationships with pupils and parents.
Please contact our Business Manager, Mandy Brooksbank for more details on the role.