NORTH NEWTON COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
“TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE”
By working together in an exciting, creative and supportive environment we will challenge and inspire every child to become highly literate, numerate, sociable and healthy, with a thirst for life-long learning and a belief in their ability to become significant citizens.
Values: The school aims to serve its children and community by providing an education of the highest quality, whilst preparing our pupils for the future.
- Access – ensuring as offer opportunities to all, regardless of ability, race or religion.
- Collaboration – respecting individual differences and value diversity, promoting co-operation in order to achieve individual and collective goals.
- Honesty – teaching the value of honesty and ensuring it is apparent in all we do
- Innovation – embracing new initiatives to improve the way things are done. Empowering all to demonstrate leadership and take risks, learning from mistakes and to build emotional resilience when faced with challenges.
- Excellence – embarking on any challenge we are set and trying to achieve as much as we can. Being creative and finding way to solve problems
- Valued – People are valued, and all individuals have unique and important contributions to be made. Ideas, opinions etc… are not only welcomed but are essential. We value all contributions from the wider local, national and international community.
- Enjoyment – Enjoying what we do is critical to our success.